Click Here to Start Your Virtual Consultation
Click to enlarge
Scheduling AppointmentsOur goal at Apple Tree Orthodontics is to allow you to be seen on time for your appointment, do all necessary scheduled treatments, make appointments as stress free for you as possible, and to minimize interruptions to your busy schedule. We understand that everyone has important obligations throughout the day, and that your time is very valuable. Therefore, we follow these scheduling guidelines:
- Appointments that take 30 minutes or longer are scheduled between the hours of 8:30am and 2:30 pm, allowing more patients to be seen before and after school/work.
- If an appointment is missed or changed on short notice, a new appointment will need to be rescheduled as soon as possible. Missed appointments will prolong treatment.
- Our goal is to be on time for each and every patient; therefore, late arrivals can pose a problem. In fairness to other patients, you will be asked to reschedule if you are 10 or more minutes late.
- Initial Examination – 75 minutes
- Records, if not part of the Initial Examination – 30 minutes
- Consultation, if not part of the Initial Examination – 30 minutes
- Initial Bonding – 90 minutes
- Adjustment Appointments – 20 minutes
Cancellations and No-ShowsDuring the course of orthodontic treatment, it is imperative that you do not miss a scheduled appointment. Still, we understand that amid the hustle and bustle of everyday life, an appointment can be overlooked. With all missed appointments we contact the Responsible Party to reschedule and strongly suggest you take the next available appointment time to avoid further delays in your treatment.
Late ArrivalsIn an effort to avoid missed appointments and late arrivals, we offer email and text messages to remind you of your appointment date and time. To insure that you receive a reminder, please notify us of any changes to your email address or cell phone number.
Should you arrive 10 minutes or later, your appointment will either be rescheduled or you will have to wait in deference to our on time patients.
Rescheduling Of AppointmentsWhen an appointment has to be rescheduled for any reason, we ask that you please give 24-48 hours notice when possible and take the next available appointment to prevent treatment delays.
Office HoursMonday to Thursday - 8am to 5pm
Friday - Closed